Brand: Willow Tree
Color: Lighter Skin Tones & Hair Color
- Sentiment: ”Every day, building on our love” written on Enclosure Card
- 7”h hand-painted resin figure of couple; seated man in taupe shirt with blue jeans, woman in cream dress, standing behind man, with arms around neck.
- An expression of love and caring; a wedding, anniversary or Valentine’s Day gift. Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth.
Details: TITLE: You and Me SENTIMENT: Every day, building on our love GIFT-GIVING SUGGESTIONS: An expression of love and caring; a wedding, anniversary or Valentine’s Day gift. This piece works well with other figures to create a Family Grouping. Willow Tree is a reminder of someone we want to keep close, or a memory we want to touch. Hand-carved figures reveal their expression through body gestures only... a tilt of the head, placement of the hands, a turn of the body. Since 1999, American artist Susan Lordi has worked in partnership with DEMDACO to produce, market and distribute Willow Tree , her line of carved figurative sculpture. From her studio in Kansas City, Lordi hand carves the original of each figure. This piece is cast from Lordi's original and painted by hand. Enclosed inside each fitted packaging box is a gift-giving card with piece title and sentiment on it. Each piece is intended to be open to interpretation from the viewer. "Willow Tree isn't so much about the tangible piece. It represents an emotion or it marks a memory." -Susan Lordi Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth. Avoid water or cleaning solvents.
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 5.6 x 4.2 inches