Brand: Romero Britto
- 17 1/2" high overall. Arm extends maximum 24 1/2" from wall. Backplate is 5 1/2" wide. Shade is 12" wide x 8 1/2" high.
- Takes one maximum 100 watt standard-medium base bulb (not included) for main light. Includes 6.5 watt LED bulbs in bullet lights: 500 lumen light output, comparable to a 40 watt incandescent. 3000K.
- Easy-to-install mountable plug-in wall lamp with swing arm design.
- Custom Britto Flowers pattern giclee shade. Shade is opaque and casts light upwards and downwards. Pattern designed by artist Romero Britto.
- Brushed steel finish backplate, bullet lights, arm, and accents. 4-way switch including the off position.
Details: A swing arm wall lamp with a little bit extra, this design adds an extra level of functionality with two adjustable LED lights. This wall mountable lamp plugs into any standard wall outlet, making the installation a snap. The one incandescent bulb and the two adjustable LED lights below can be turned on separately for maximum flexibility. This Britto Flowers patterned shade design is custom made-to-order. The shade features a bold art pattern designed by the renowned Brazilian artist and painter Romero Britto. The Britto Flowers pattern uses vibrant colors and bold patterns as a visual expression of hope and happiness. Shade printing process U.S. Patent # 7,347,593.
Package Dimensions: 19.5 x 17.5 x 16.3 inches