- "Eeyore Cottontail" figurine from the Disney Traditions by Jim Shore collection
- Combines classic Disney characters with folk art designs in high-quality stone resin
- Captures Eeyore from "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh" in beautiful hand-painted detail
- Combines a diverse color palette with forms of quilting, rosemaling and tole painting
- 5. 71 inch height (14. 5 cm)
Details: Although he tends to be quite cynical, Eeyore is always appreciative of his friends and the lengths they go to cheer him up. Now our favorite gloomy donkey is all decked out for Easter! Designed by acclaimed folk artist Jim Shore, Eeyore wears bunny ears and a fluffy bunny tail while holding a basket of colorful eggs. Eeyore's back is also embellished with a purple flourish inspired by traditional folk art motifs. He waits for his friends contentedly, grateful that he didn't lose his real tail during his egg hunt! This adorable Eeyore will brighten up your collection just in time for spring and make you smile all throughout the year. About us: Enesco is committed to bring joy every day. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: Department 56 Village, Things Remembered, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Designs by Lolita, Our Name is Mud, and many more.
Package Dimensions: 8.4 x 7.8 x 5.7 inches