Brand: Willow Tree
- Sentiment: ”For those who have found their true partner in love and life” written on Enclosure Card
- 9”h hand-painted resin figure of a figure couple, standing with arms around each other. Woman in cream dress, man in cream shirt and dark pants.
- An expression of love and caring; a wedding, anniversary or Valentine’s Day gift. Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan's original carving and painted by hand.
- Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth.
Details: A wedding, anniversary or Valentine’s Day gift that expresses love and caring. Willow Tree is a reminder of someone we want to keep close, or a memory we want to touch. Hand-carved figures reveal their expression through body gestures only… a tilt of the head, placement of the hands, a turn of the body. Each piece is designed to be open to interpretation from the viewer. “Willow Tree isn’t so much about the tangible piece. It represents an emotion, or it marks a memory.” –Susan Lordi A gift of Willow Tree communicates beyond words.
Package Dimensions: 10.4 x 4.2 x 4.0 inches